Metal Type: Home | Library | Forum | Free Ads | Store

Model L Ludlow Fuses

Started by Mechanic, November 18, 2014, 11:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Printle: A Printing Word Game from Metal Type

Mechanic

The model L, Ludlow I'm restoring is missing the fuses. My problem is I'm not sure what type of fuses they are. Measuring the fuse holders they appear to be 2" long by !/2" in diameter. or 50 mm X 14 mm.

The motor fuse is 6 amps, the pot is 10 amps and the throat is 6 amps. The voltage is 240 Ac. I don't know if they are ceramic. fast or slow blow. if any one can help with details it would be appreciated. Below is a photo of the panel.

George Finn (Mechanic)
Gold Coast
Queensland
AUSTRALIA

one stop print

my book shows 6 fuses  4 Heater Fuses and 2 Motor Fuses. I will send you what material I have with the Intertype Part

Mechanic

Thank you Colin,

The books I have show six fuses, but the control has only three. I think this machine was just before they went to circuit breakers as used on the model M. I'm sure the fuse will be the same. if you could just give me the information that is printed on one of the fuse for the pot that would help.
George
George Finn (Mechanic)
Gold Coast
Queensland
AUSTRALIA

Quick Reply

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Printers' Tales - Over 30 stories from the pre-digital age. Buy now on Amazon/Apple Books

☛ Don't miss our illustrated newsletters. Click here to see examples and subscribe. ☚